Monday, December 19, 2016

Do you like white flowers?  I’m a sucker for them.  Nothing is as fresh and inviting as white and let’s face it, there’s nothing white doesn’t match.  Lucky for me there are so many varieties of white flowers that  I can keep finding something  year round.  A large bunch can be divided into two vases if you keep your vases on the smallish side.

 Here’s my latest  addition in the laundry room.  Don’t be afraid to mix up your vignette for a bit of newness.

Which of these  vignettes do you like the best?

Margaret Ryall
A modified L line of design…
Margaret Ryall
 the classic check mark / V or…
Margaret Ryall
the always predictable A arrangement?
Sure do wish this art work was a little bigger!  It is one of my mixed media pieces ( 11 x 14 in.)  titled Attempting Balance (encaustic, paper, and metal on cradled panel) created at the 6th International Encaustic Conference in 2012 at Provincetown, NJ.   My laundry room is a lovely art gallery.  I have to make it nice because it is open to the hallway and a walk through for the powder room.  
I don’t only rotate the objects in my arrangement I also rotate the art hanging there.  If I want to live with a piece to determine if it is finished I hang it in the laundry room!

The post A little spring in my home appeared first on Decor Pur.

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment